LILY’S ROOM is YOUR HOME FROM HOME.
This light airy space is furnished with family antiques from my grandmother Lily’s ‘best room’, creating a genuine flavour of grand bygone years.
The delicate yellow colour palette of the walls compliment the shining dark mahogany furnishings, including the wonderful period 6ft four poster bed that brings an additional touch of elegance to this serene room.
Situated at the front of the house, this elegant bedroom has views of our mature garden and green fields from both windows, and your small en-suite shower room is sure to make your stay a comfortable one.
Fresh fruit and flowers add that finishing touch to your luxurious countryside hide away.
ENJOY FOR £130 PER NIGHT
£85 per night for single occupancy
Lily’s room is a 2 night minimum stay room
Book Lily’s Room
Celebrating an occasion? Please let us know, we want to make your experience as special as possible. We enjoy tailoring your stay to suit you, all you have to do is ask.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Super King Sized bed
- 600 Thread count Egyptian Cotton bedding
- Fresh Flowers
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee Tray with fresh homemade shortbread
- 32” LED Flat screen TV and DVD Combi
- iPod docks / Bedside alarm clocks
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer and Shaving points
- Magnification mirrors – great for applying makeup or shaving
- Luxurious Robes and Slippers
- Complimentary bathroom accessories
- Books and DVD library available for guests to use freely
- Guest Folder with information regarding the local area
- Ironing facilities available on request